How to configure a product for production purposes
- A product called “result” exists which is meant to be produced
- Stückliste anlegen
- A production resource exists
- A workflow has been set up
- Fenster “Produkt Plandaten” öffnen
- Search for the product “result”
- Change to the tab “Data planning”
- Create a new dataset
- Warehouse needs to be selected in which the product is going to be produced.
- Productionresource needs to be selected which is used in production process.
- Is being produced to be set to Yes
- Stücklisten Konfiguration für das Produkt auswählen (siehe Stückliste anlegen)
- Workflow is to be selected for production purposes.
- Order Policy Lot for Lot needs to be selected
- Optional: if the production order in to be completed automaticall please mark isDocComplete
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com