#677 make customs report faster
Testcase to check the performance of the customs report jasper.
- Create a purchase order for G000X:
- P0001 on TU A x 10kg, 136 TUs
- P0002 on TU A x 8kg, 250 TUs
- P0003 on TU B x 8kg, 340 TUs
Set ASIs of your choice, and prices if none is taken from pricelist, complete the order
- Open Wareneingang POS, and create the resp. receipts:
- => you will have to do several inouts for each orderline, since there is a high number of TUs (qty of TUs per LU is limited!)
- => for each inout, use the scale or +/- button or set the weight by hand
- => also use Korrektur a few times to reverse an inout, and recreate one
- When all receipts are created, open Wareneingang for your purchase order:
- => all inouts are displayed, one document for each inout
- => the reversed ones have Status: Rückgängig (Reversed)
- For each inout (eps. the reversed ones!), print preview the customs report jasper (Gear: Zolldokument drucken):
- => jasper report opena in about 1 sec.
- => all reports, printed from all inouts, shall have the same content: all inouts with resp. products, qties, UOM (kg) and LU no.
- => the reversed inouts are included with qty / UOM: null
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com