Open a window with a lot of lines in several windows, e.g. sales orders or products
Sort the orders or products, e.g. by reference or article no.
Go to another page, e.g. 4
- Check the URL, then change the URL’s page parameters (e.g. from page 4 to 3):
- => page 3 is now displayed, not 4 and not 1
- Now add/change URL’s “sort” parameter (e.g. &sort=-DocumentNo)
- => the sorting is now done by what you set, e.g. DocumentNo, and still page 3!
Open the WebUI in an additional, different tab
In the new tab, log out
- Go back to the old tab, refresh:
- => you have to login again
- Login and check the page:
- => you are back at the window you viewed last, with the same sorting and the same page where you were last (e.g. page 3, sorted by DocumentNo)