How do I add new calendar periods?
- Open “Calendar and Year” from the menu.
- Open the entry of an existing calendar or add a new one.
- Go to the record tab “Year” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- Enter the Year for which you want to create a new period, e.g., “2019”.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the year to the list.
- Select the newly created record tab entry and start the action “Create Periods”. An overlay window opens up.
- Enter a Start Date, e.g., “01/01/2019”.
- Click “Start” to create the periods and close the overlay window.
- Use the context menu of the newly created year entry from before to switch into the window “Calendar Periods” where you will see a list of all the months from this period.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com