How do I add a new print format?
The print format enables you, among other things, to set paper size and page layout, e.g., portrait or landscape, for the documents intended for printing.
- Open “Print Fromat” from the menu.
- Create a new print format.
- Give the print format a Name.
- Select a Table to which the print format shall apply, e.g., Letter.
- Select a Print Paper, e.g., A4 Portrait.
- Open the advanced edit menu from the actions menu.
Note: Use shortcut
⌥ alt +
- Scroll down to the field Jasper Process and pick an appropriate process, e.g., Serial Letter.
Note: Jasper creates the layouts for the documents according to the settings.
- Click “Done” to apply the changes and close the advanced edit menu.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
|For the configurations to take effect on the application server, it first has to be restarted by the admin.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com