How do I use the area search feature in metasfresh?
In many windows that include entries associated with business partners (e.g., in the menu under sales order, purchase order, business partner, phone call schedule, etc.), you can use the area search to limit the search results to a specific geographical area.
In addition, you can start location-specific area searches directly from the business partner entry, where the results are suggested based on the selected address.
|For the area search to work smoothly, the address must include at a minimum a postal code (ZIP), the City and the Country.
a) Use filter for area search
- Open a window of your choice where the area search is available in list view, e.g., “Business Partner”.
- Click at the top left of the window and then click .
- As required, enter Street & House No., ZIP, City and/or Country.
- Enter a Distance and click .
↵ Enter /
⌥ alt +
↵ Enter to apply the filter criteria.
b) Location-specific area search
- Open the entry of an existing business partner in the detailed view or add a new one.
- Go to the record tab “Location” at the bottom of the page.
- Select a location entry of your choice that shall be used as starting point for the area search.
- Start the action “Area Search”. An overlay window opens up.
- Enter a Distance.
- Click “Start” to close the overlay window and begin the area search.
- The results of the area search found by the filter open up in a new browser tab.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com