How do I set up automatic volume discounts (tiered discounts)?
- Open “Discount Schema” from the menu.
- Create a new discount scheme.
- Give the discount scheme a Name.
- Select the Discount Type Breaks.
- Set a Valid from date.
Note: If this date lies in the past the discount scheme is effective immediately. If it lies in the future the scheme will only apply from that date.
- Go to the record tab “Discount Break” at the bottom of the page and click . A new window opens up.
- Select a Product or a Product Category.
- In the field Break Value enter the amount at which a discount is to be applied.
- In the field Break Discount % enter a percentage.
- Click “Done” to close the window and add the discount conditions to the list.
Note: Repeat steps 6 to 10 to add further discount conditions, such as for tiered discounts or discounts for additional products/product categories.
Assign Discount Scheme to a Business Partner
For a discount scheme to be applied automatically, it first has to be assigned to a business partner for whom the discount scheme shall be used.
- Use the menu to navigate to the regarding business partner.
- Go to the record tab “Customer” at the bottom of the page and move the horizontal scrollbar to the right until you reach the column Discount Schema.
- Double-click the field Discount Schema of the customer line and select the desired discount scheme from the drop-down list.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com