How do I define a Dunning Type?
The Dunning Type determines the point when a dunning run starts and how many levels it goes through.
- Open “Dunning Type” from the menu.
- Create a new Dunning Type entry.
- Give the Dunning Type a Name.
- Select a Dunning Trigger, e.g. Default Payment Term.
Add Dunning Levels
Important: For a Dunning Type to be effective, it needs at least one level!
- Go to the tab “Level” at the bottom of the page and click . A new window opens up.
- Give the level a Name.
- Enter a Print Text which will later appear on the dunning letter.
- Enter the number of Days after due date until an invoice becomes relevant for dunning.
- Enter the number of Days between dunning.
- Click “Done” to close the window and add the dunning level to the list.
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 in order to add further dunning levels.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com