How do I define the time frame conditions of a Contract?
In metasfresh, time frame conditions of a Contract include the Term Duration, Term of Notice, Contract Renewals etc. All these conditions can be defined in the window “Contract Period”.
Define the conditions for the Contract Period
- Open “Contract Period” from the menu.
- Create a new entry.
- Give the Contract Period a Name.
- Select a Calendar.
- Define a Term Duration and a Term Unit, e.g. “1 Year”.
- Define a Term of Notice and a Term of Notice Unit, e.g. “1 Month”.
- Define a Subscription Interval and a Subscription Unit, e.g. “2 Weeks”.
Note: This is the frequency of the shipments of a Sales Order during the Contract Period.
- Optional: Check the box Auto renew Contract to make the Contract run in a loop.
Note: In this case, the box Complete next terms automatically appears. Check this box, too.
- Optional: In the field Next Contract Terms you can select the follow-up contract for the expired one.
Define the Transition Conditions
The Transition Conditions determine at what moment before the end or change of a contract the Contractual Party may perform a Status Change, such as the termination of the Contract.
- Go to the tab “Transition Conditions” at the bottom of the page and click . A new window opens up.
- Define a Deadline and a Deadline Unit, e.g. “1 Month”.
- Select the Action Status Change.
- Select the Contract Status Terminated.
- Click “Done” to close the window and add the Transition Conditions to the tab.
Complete the Document
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com