How do I use the picking terminal for shipments?
In metasfresh, you can pick handling units (HUs) for shipments, which are then deducted from stock.
You can check your stock inventory at any time under “Handling Unit Editor” in the menu.
- Open the entry of a completed sales order.
- Jump to “Picking Terminal”.
Note 1: Press
⌥ alt +
6 to open the sidebar with the list of referenced documents.
Note 2: After completing a new sales order, it may take a couple of seconds for the picking terminal to appear in the sidebar.
- From the list view, select the HU you want to pick.
- Start the quick action “Pick”. The picking overlay window opens up.
- In the left pane of the picking window, select the sales order in question.
- In the right pane, select a picking slot, e.g., “101.0”, and start the quick action “Open HU selection window”.
- Select an HU and start the quick action “Pick HU”. The HU will now be moved to the picking slot 101.0.
- Select the HU line and start the quick action “Process picking”. This makes the HU line read-only.
Note: The HU line must be selected for the quick action to work.
- Click “Done” to close the picking window.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com