How do I add rules to a Price List Scheme?
You can add rules to a price list scheme that will be applied when copying price lists, e.g. surcharges or similar.
- Open “Price List Schema” from the menu.
- Open the price list scheme named “Copy Price Lists”.
- Go to the tab “Schema Line” at the bottom of the page and click . A new window opens up.
- Enter a Standard Price Surcharge Amount.
- Click “Done” to close the window and add the rule to the list.
Next time you are using this price list scheme when copying a price list, all affected products will receive the defined surcharge on their standard price.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com