How do I send an e-mail from metasfresh?
In metasfresh, you can send an e-mail directly from the system to any partner you are communicating with (e.g., in sales orders or purchase orders).
- Open an entry, e.g., a sales order.
- Open the actions menu and click on “E-mail”. The e-mail editor opens up.
Note 1: Alternatively, press
⌥ alt +
K to open the e-mail editor.
Note 2: The name of the recipient, if available, will be filled in automatically.
- Compose your own text or select a template from the template field at the top right of the e-mail editor.
Note: The template field will appear only if at least one template has been recorded under “Boilerplate” in the menu.
- The referenced document (e.g., the sales order) will be automatically attached to the e-mail. You can add additional documents by clicking on at the bottom left of the e-mail editor.
- Click to send the e-mail.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com