This guide shows you how to activate existing language records, turn them into system languages and create all missing translation references.
- Log in to the Java back end using the role “System Administrator”.
- Go to “Language” (
WebUI > System > Language).
- Look up the record of the language you want to add to the system.
- Tick the checkbox Active.
- Tick the checkbox System Language.
Click “Process Now”. An overlay window opens up.
- Pick the Maintenance Mode Add Missing Translations and click “Start”. This will create all missing translations.
|Note for Admins:
|Missing translations are also added when starting the App Server.
|Note for WebUI:
|To make this feature available in the WebUI, be sure to set
View source file on GitHub.com