This guide shows you how to activate migration script logging.
|You need to have an ID server configured for this to work! If no ID server is configured in “System Config” then you will not see the checkbox.
- Log in to the java back end with role “System Administrator”.
- Go to settings.
- Make sure “Log migration script” is ticked.
- Make sure “Cache Windows” is NOT ticked.
- Open window “System Config”.
- Search for the name DICTIONARY_ID_COMMENTS.
- In the field Value enter the label you want to log together with your changes later in the migration script, e.g., “Github Issue 123”.
- Change something like, e.g., the name of a window.
- Go back to the settings.
- Hover over the “logged migration scripts” checkbox to see the path where the scripts are stored. Should be something like
<your metasfresh client folder>/migration_scripts.
- Go to the path and open the script folder.
- You see your change in the form of an SQL statement together with your custom label, e.g., “Github issue 123”.
-- Github Issue 123
UPDATE AD_Window SET Name='Auftrag test',Updated=TO_TIMESTAMP('2018-01-19 16:51:23','YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'),UpdatedBy=100 WHERE AD_Window_ID=143
View source file on GitHub.com