This guide shows you how to configure a process to be shown in the quick actions drop-down menu.
- Login to the java back end.
- Open “window management”.
- Search for the window where you want to show the process.
- Go to first tab.
- Zoom into field table to window “Table and Columns”.
- Go to tab “assigned processes”.
- Look for the process you want to configure.
- Tick the checkbox Quickaction if you want to show it as quick action.
- Tick the checkbox Default Quickaction if you want this very quick action to be preset when opening the window.
View source file on GitHub.com