- A product called “result” exists which is meant to be produced.
- Stückliste anlegen.
- A production resource exists.
- A workflow has been set up.
- Fenster “Produkt Plandaten” öffnen.
- Search for the product “result”.
- Change to the tab “Data planning”.
- Create a new dataset.
- Warehouse needs to be selected where the product is going to be produced.
- Productionresource needs to be selected which is used in production process.
- Is being produced to be set to Yes.
- Stücklisten Konfiguration für das Produkt auswählen (siehe Stückliste anlegen).
- Workflow is to be selected for production purposes.
- Order Policy Lot for Lot needs to be selected.
- Optional: If the production order is to be completed automatically, please tick the checkbox isDocComplete.
View source file on GitHub.com