- Open “Contract Terms” from the menu.
- Create a new entry.
- Give the contractual terms a Name.
- Pick a Contract Type, e.g., Subscription or Commission.
- If available, in the field Pricing System, enter a part of the desired pricing system and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- In the field Contract Transition, set a contract period.
- In the field Invoice Rule, pick a time for invoicing, e.g., Immediate or After Delivery.
- In the field When extending contract, pick a method to determine the prices for subsequent contracts, e.g., Calculate prices from master data or Copy prices from predecessor.
- Complete the document.
View source file on GitHub.com