- Go to menu and open the “Document type” window.
- Create a new entry.
- Name the document type in the Name field, e.g. “Service Acceptance”.
- Enter a print text which will appear later on the documents, e.g. “Service acceptance”.
- Select the entity type User maintained.
- Select the main book category Material Management.
- Select the Document base type Goods received.
0 for the number of copies to be printed.
- In the Request Type field, select the Task Type Service Acceptance.
- set a check mark at sale transaction.
- Set a check mark at Document is Number Controlled (Document is serial number controlled). A new field Number sequences for documents appears.
- In the Voucher number sequences field, select a Document numbering that you have defined previously, e.g. MM Returns.
- Select the print_format customer goods return.
- Open the “Advanced capture” from the Action menu.
⌥ alt +
- Scroll down to the Doc Sub Type field and select the document subtype SR - Service Return.
- Click on “Confirm” to apply the changes and close the “Advanced capture”.
View source file on GitHub.com