How do I add a new warehouse?
Create a Warehouse
- Open “Warehouse” from the menu.
- Add a new warehouse.
- Give the warehouse a Name, e.g., “Empty Container Depot”.
- In the field Partner Location, enter a part of the location name and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- Optional: Select a Warehouse Type.
- Go to the record tab “Locator” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- In each of the fields Aisle, Rack, Level and Tray enter the value 0.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the storage place to the list.
Here you can select the Document Base Types for which the warehouse shall be used, e.g., Sales Order, Purchase Order, Material Receipt, etc.
- Go to the record tab “Lagerzuordnung” (Warehouse Assignment) at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- Select a Document Base Type, e.g., Sales Order.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the document base type to the list.
Note: You can assign any number of document base types to a warehouse. As an example, please take a look at the warehouse entry “Main Warehouse”, which is already configured appropriately.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com