How do I create a Bill of Materials (BOM)?
Create a BOM
- Open “Bill of Materials” from the menu.
- Create a new BOM.
- Enter the Product for which you want to create a BOM, e.g. “Guitar”.
- Enter a Document No.
- Go to the tab “Components of the BOM & Formula” at the bottom of the page and click “Add new”. A new window opens up.
- Scroll down and enter the Product you want to add to the BOM, e.g. “Body” or “Strings”.
- Enter a Quantity.
- Click on “Done” to add the products and close the window.
Note: Repeat steps 5 to 8 to add further BOM components.
To obtain a valid BOM it has to be verified beforehand.
- In the BOM window, click on the data field Product. The product window opens up in a new tab.
- Start the action “Verify BOMs”. A new window opens up.
- Click “Start” to confirm and close the window.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com