How do I create a bill of materials (BOM)?
Create a BOM
- Open “Bill of Materials” from the menu.
- Create a new BOM.
- Enter the Product for which you want to create a BOM, e.g. “Guitar”.
- Make sure the Search Key of the BOM is identical to the search key of the product.
- Enter a Document No.
Add BOM components
- Go to the record tab “Components of the BOM & Formula” at the bottom of the page and click . A new window opens up.
- Enter the Product you want to add as a component to the BOM, e.g. “Body” or “Strings”.
- Enter a Quantity.
- Click “Done” to add the product to the list and close the window.
Note: You can add any number of components to a BOM.
To obtain a valid BOM it has to be verified beforehand.
- Start the action “Verify BOMs”. A new window opens up.
- Click “Start” to confirm and close the window.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com