How do I allocate an incoming payment against several invoices?
If a customer pays several invoices with one payment, you have to manually allocate the received amount to the respective invoices.
- Make sure to have several unpaid invoices.
- Open “Payment” from the menu.
- Add a new payment.
- Select the Business Partner.
- Select the Document Type Incoming Payment.
- Select the Currency according to the invoice.
- Go to the record tab “Allocate” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- Enter the Invoice for which you have received the payment.
Note 1: Hit
SPACE to see all unpaid invoices of the business partner.
Note 2: The Amount is taken over automatically from the invoice.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the invoice to the list.
Note: Repeat steps 6 to 8 for all invoices that were paid with the received payment.
- Complete the invoice.
- To review the invoice status, go to the record tab “Allocations” and zoom into the field in the column Invoice of the respective allocation line.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com