How do I create a new User Role?
A user role allows you to define which features the user can access and which data they can view.
- Open “Role” from the menu.
- Create a new role.
- Name the role, e.g. “Standard”.
Assign the role to a user
- Go to the tab “User Assignment” at the bottom of the page.
- Add a new user. A new window opens up.
- In the field User/Contact enter a part of the user name.
Note 1: Hit
SPACE to see all users.
Note 2: Select one of the shown options with the mouse or
- Click “Done” to close the window and add the user to the list.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com