How do I create a new user role?
A user role allows you to define which features the user can access and which data they can view.
- Open “Role” from the menu.
- Create a new role.
- Give the role a Name, e.g., “Standard”.
- Set a Max Query Records limit.
Assign the role to a system user
- Go to the record tab “User Assignment” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- In the field User/Contact enter a part of the system user name.
Note 1: Hit
SPACE to see all available system users.
Note 2: Select one of the shown options with the mouse or .
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the system user to the list.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com