How do I record a payment against a single invoice?
After you have received a payment, you can enter the amount as an Incoming Payment into the system, thereby setting the invoice status to Paid. To do so, take the following steps:
- Make sure to have an unpaid invoice.
- Open “Payment” from the menu.
- Add a new payment.
- Select the Business Partner.
- Select the Document Type Incoming Payment.
- Enter the Invoice for which you have received the payment.
Note 1: Hit
SPACE to see all unpaid invoices of the business partner.
Note 2: The Payment amount and the Currency are taken over automatically from the invoice.
- Complete the invoice.
- Jump into the field Invoice to review the invoice status, or alternatively, you can go to the record tab “Allocations” and zoom into the field in the column Invoice of the respective allocation line.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com