With an authentication token you can authenticate yourself against the REST API of metasfresh, which authorizes you to use the web service.
- Open “User” from the menu.
- Use the filter to find the entry of the user whose authentication token you want to view and open it.
- Go to the record tab “Authentication Tokens” at the bottom of the page.
Add a new authentication token
If no authentication token is shown under the record tab “Authentication Tokens”, you can add a new one. To do so, please proceed as follows:
- Click . An overlay window opens up.
- Optional: Enter a Description.
- Pick a Role to specify which permissions the token should be able to use.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the token to the list.
Note: Now you can use that token to access the API.
|To copy the authentication token to the clipboard, double-click the field in the column Authentication Token of the token line (the token will turn grey) and press
⌘ cmd +
C. Or open the advanced edit menu of the token line, highlight the token there with the mouse and use the same keyboard shortcut.
View source file on GitHub.com