In the commission conditions, you can determine the commission percentage to be deducted from the basis points (line amount in the sales order), and for which business partner group and/or product category commission is to be granted. In the case of sales partner hierarchies, you can also specify whether the commission for each sales partner shall always be deducted from the full basis points number or in steps from the difference of basis points and commission points of the higher-level sales partner.
- Open “Hierarchy commission settings” from the menu.
- Create a new entry.
- Give the settings entry a Name.
- Tick the checkbox Subtract commission from base.
Note: In the case of sales partner hierarchies, the commission points of the lower levels are determined based on the difference of the (gradually reduced) basis points number and the commission points of the higher levels.
- The field Points precision specifies the number of decimal places to which commission points are rounded when calculated by the system.
Commission percentage and further details
- Go to the record tab “Settings detail” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- In the field SeqNo, enter a sequence number for commission details.
Note: The lower the sequence number of a line, the higher its precedence in the presence of similar commission details.
- Optional: Select a Business Partner Group for which the commission shall be granted. To do so, enter a part of the name of the business partner group into the field and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- Optional: Select a Product Category for which the commission shall be granted. To do so, enter a part of the name of the product category into the field and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
Note: If neither a business partner group nor a product category is specified, the commission details are applied in general.
- In the field % of base points, enter the percentage to be deducted from the basis points number (line amount in the sales order) for the commission.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the commission details to the list.
- Define the contractual terms for commission contracts.
- Create a commission contract for the sales partner.
View source file on GitHub.com