Tour lists are created based on the settings of the tour versions. Depending on these settings, e.g., on which days, with what frequency (weekly/monthly) and with how much buffer time between dispatch and actual delivery of the goods, the tour lists are created automatically for the time period selected in the tour scheduling schema.
- Add a tour scheduling schema.
- Add a tour version for that schema.
- Open “Tour” from the menu.
- From the list view, select the tour scheduling schema you want to use for creating a tour list.
- Start the action “Generate Delivery Days”. An overlay window opens up.
Note: You will also find this action in the actions menu in the detailed view of an entry.
- Set a Date from and a Date To in order to specify the period for which the tour list shall be created.
- Click “Start” to create the tour list and close the overlay window.
- Open the entry of the tour scheduling schema and use the related documents to jump into the window “Delivery Days” (under LOGISTICS in the sidebar).
- In this window you can view the newly created tour list and keep it updated.
View source file on GitHub.com