Through project types you can organize different projects clearly as well as record their individual project phases and describe them in more detail.
Add a new project type
- Open “Project Type” from the menu.
- Add a new project type.
- Optional: In the field Projekt-Nummerfolge (Project Sequence), pick a document sequence. To do so, enter a part of the document sequence name and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- Give the project type a Name.
- Optional: Enter a Description.
- Optional: In the text box Comment/Help, enter a useful comment about the project type.
Record project phases
- Go to the record tab “Standard Phase” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- Give the phase a Name.
- Optional: Enter a Description into the text box provided.
- Optional: In the text box Comment/Help, enter a useful comment about the project phase.
- Optional: In the field Product, enter a part of the name or number of the product (service, item) required to perform this phase and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the phase to the list.
Note 1: You can add more phases this way, if required.
Note 2: In case of multiple phases you can specify their Sequence.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
View source file on GitHub.com