In metasfresh, multiple users can be combined into a group to make it possible to collectively assign certain properties to them as needed, e.g., access permissions for individual data entries.
- Open “User Group” from the menu.
- Create a new user group.
- Give the user group a Name.
- Go to the record tab “Users Group User Assignment” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- In the field Contact, enter a part of the name of the user you want to add to the group and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- Set a Valid from date.
Note: If this date lies in the past, the entry will be effective immediately. If it lies in the future, it will only apply from that date.
- Set a Valid through date.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the user to the list.
Note: Repeat steps 4 to 8 to add further users.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
View source file on GitHub.com