Make sure to comply with all requirements for the data import in metasfresh. Here you can find a format example for importing chart of accounts data.
Note: For importing chart of accounts data, you require an import format that is configured with the database table Import Account.
- Open “Data Import” from the menu.
- Open a suitable data import entry or add a new one.
Upload and import the file
- Upload your import file containing the chart of accounts data.
- Start the action “Import attachment”. An overlay window opens up.
- In the field Attachment, select the uploaded import file.
- Click “Start” to import the chart of accounts data and close the overlay window.
Review Chart of Accounts Data
- Open “Import Kontenrahmen” (Import Charts of Accounts) from the menu. Here you will find all imported accounts.
- Open the entry of the account whose data you want to review and correct, if necessary.
- If all data were transferred properly and without errors, this account entry will be read-only and you can find the imported data under “Account Elements” in the menu in the respective chart of accounts entry. All further changes can be made there.
- In case data were transferred incorrectly or are missing after the import, you can review and edit each account entry under “Import Kontenrahmen” (Import Charts of Accounts). After having rectified all inaccuracies, you can now manually import the accounts. To do so, please proceed as follows:
Manual Chart of Accounts Data Import
- Start the action “Import Accounts”. An overlay window opens up.
- Click “Start” to import the accounts and close the overlay window.
- You will find the imported accounts under “Business Partner” in the menu in the respective chart of accounts entry.
View source file on GitHub.com