In metasfresh, you can set up a separate mail box for sending outbound documents. By means of email server routing, you can also specify the contact/user whose email address shall be added automatically to a specific document upon its creation in order to make sending emails from “Outbound Documents” even easier and more efficient.
- Open “Outbound Email Server (SMTP)” from the menu.
- Create a new email server entry.
- In the field Email server, enter either the server’s hostname or IP address for SMTP and IMAP.
- Enter an Email address.
- In the field SMTP login, enter the username for SMTP login.
- In the field SMTP login, enter the password for SMTP login.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
Next Steps (optional)
View source file on GitHub.com