In metasfresh, you can sell a specific product for a limited period of time at a specific promotional price, which will then apply either to single customers (provided they are eligible for price promotions) or to entire business partner groups. Consequently, all previously defined pricing conditions will be overridden during the promotion period and remain ineffective until the end of the promotion.
You can also quickly record special price actions in general for different products under “Campaign Price” in the menu.
- Open the entry of an existing product or add a new one.
- Go to the record tab “Campaign Price” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- a) In the field Business Partner, pick the customer who shall receive the special offer. To do so, enter a part of the customer name or number into the field and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
b) Select the Business Partner Group to which the special offer shall apply. To do so, enter a part of the name of the business partner group into the field and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- Select the Country in which the special offer shall apply. To do so, enter a part of the country name into the field and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
Note: The Currency will be automatically updated according to the selected country but can be changed manually afterwards.
- Set a Valid from date.
Note: If this date lies in the past, the promotional price will be effective immediately. If it lies in the future, the price will apply from that date. metasfresh suggests the currently valid price based on the date promised of the sales order.
- Set a Valid through date.
- Enter a Standard Price that shall be used as the promotional price for the selected product during the promotion period.
- Select a Tax Category.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the promotional price to the list.
Note: Repeat steps 2 to 9 to add further promotional prices for other customers and/or time periods to the list.
View source file on GitHub.com