- Follow these instructions for entering a sales order up to step 4 of the order line input.
- Open the advanced edit menu from the actions menu.
Note: Use shortcut
⌥ alt +
- Scroll down to the field Delivery Via and pick Shipper, if not already set automatically.
- In the field Shipper, pick Eigentransport (=own transport), if not already set automatically.
Note: The settings for the fields Delivery Via and Shipper are automatically copied from the respective business partner entry if they have been preconfigured in there.
- Scroll down further to the field Freight Cost Rule and pick Fix price.
Note: This fixed price only applies to this order. It is charged as a lump sum for the shipping costs and overrides any pricing conditions defined for the selected price list.
- In the field Freight Amount, enter a price.
- Click “Done” to apply the changes and close the advanced edit menu.
- Follow the remaining steps for creating a sales order to complete the order.
View source file on GitHub.com