How do I move inventory items to another warehouse?
In metasfresh, you can very easily transfer handling units (HUs) from one warehouse to another.
- Open “Handling Unit Editor” from the menu.
- Select the handling units you want to transfer.
- Start the quick action “MoveToAnotherWarehouse”. An overlay window opens up.
- In the field Warehouse, enter a part of the warehouse name and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- Click “Start” to close the overlay window and transfer the HUs.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
Note: Use the filter to quickly find the transferred HUs.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com