How do I take inventory? (or: How to create Handling Units)
In metasfresh, you can record inventory levels and also add new handling units to your stock via physical inventory.
- Open “Physical Inventory” from the menu.
- Create a new entry.
- Pick a Warehouse.
- Pick an Activity.
Record counted quantities
- Go to the record tab “Inventory Count Line” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- In the field Product, enter a part of the name or number of the product whose stock quantity you want to record and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- In the field UOM, enter a part of the name of the unit of measure used for the product stock quantity recorded and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- In the field Locator, enter a part of the storage location name and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- In the field Quantity count, enter the actual (physically counted) product stock quantity.
- Tick the checkbox Counted.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the quantity count to the list.
Note: You can add more quantity counts this way.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com