How do I update customer price lists derived from base price list versions?
In metasfresh you can assign a general base price list version to customer-specific price list versions whose base prices, in combination with the respective price list schema, serve as the basis for deriving the new customer-specific product prices when copying prices and products.
These derivative price list versions (i.e. derived from a base price list version), which may be part of different customer-specific price lists, can also be updated all at once, taking into account their individual price list schemas, as long as they are linked to the same general base price list version.
- Create a general price list that can be used as basis (base price list) for the calculation of the product prices of all derivable price lists.
- Create customer-specific price lists and link their valid versions to a single version of the base price list as well as to a price list schema.
- The derivative price list versions must be part of a sales price list which is linked to a customer.
- For this customer, updating price list versions from base price list versions must be enabled.
Note: To enable this, tick the checkbox PLV from Base in the customer line of the record tab “Customer” of the customer entry under “Business Partner” in the menu.
Update base price list version
- Open “Price List” from the menu.
- Open the entry of the general price list that is used as the base price list for customer-specific price lists.
- Add a new (current) price list version and configure it with the same Base Price List Version as the customer-specific price lists whose product prices shall be updated.
Note: This price list version does not have to contain any product prices. Only its Valid from date is relevant for naming the updated customer-specific price lists and setting their Valid from date.
Update derivative price list versions
- Go to the record tab “Price List Version” at the bottom of the page and select the line of the new price list version.
- Start the action “Apply to derivative price lists”. An overlay window opens up.
- Click “Start” to close the overlay window and update all customer-specific price lists that are linked to the general base price list, taking into account the respective price list schema.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com