The CleverReach® user used for authentification needs to have REST-API access.
- Log in to CleverReach® with Admin access.
Note: Visit CleverReach.com to set up your account.
- In the sidebar on the left, click “My Account”.
- Go to the record tab “User” at the top of the page.
- Click on the username or “Edit” to open the entry of the user you want to grant REST-API access.
- Tick the checkbox REST-API access at the bottom of the overlay window.
- Click “Save” to apply the changes and close the overlay window.
- Create a marketing platform.
- Create a marketing campaign.
- Add contacts to your marketing campaign.
View source file on GitHub.com