- Open “Custom data entry - section” from the menu.
- Create a new entry.
- In the field Name, enter a system internal section name.
Note: This name is for internal reference only and is not displayed as a section name.
- In the field Sektionsname (Section name), enter a section name.
Note: This name will be displayed in the appropriate place in the subtab.
- In the field Subtab, enter a part of the (system internal) name of the subtab where you want the section to appear and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
Note: In case of multiple sections for the same subtab you can specify their order via the field SeqNo.
- Optional: Enter a Description into the text box provided.
- Optional: Tick the checkbox Initial geschlossen (Initially closed) if you want the section to remain closed when opening the subtab.
- Go to the record tab “Line” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the line to the list.
Note 1: Repeat steps 1 to 2 to add further lines.
Note 2: In case of multiple lines for the same section you can specify their order via the field SeqNo.
|The custom record tab along with sections and lines will only be displayed in the respective input window if the section lines contain fields.
View source file on GitHub.com