By means of a user role, you can determine the extent of the user permissions.
- Open “User” from the menu.
- Open the entry of an existing system user or add a new one.
- Go to the record tab “User Roles” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- Select the role you want to assign to the system user.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the role to the list.
Note: A system user can have several roles. In such a case, they will be asked to choose a role at the login.
Next Steps (optional)
View source file on GitHub.com