Commission points are included in metasfresh by default. They are used for calculating commissions and are obtained by deducting a commission percentage from the ordered basis points number (line amount in the sales order). The percentage rate can be defined in the hierarchy commission settings. You can also assign an individual price to the commission points which, in the course of invoicing, will determine the final commission amount due.
In order to assign a price to commission points, please proceed as follows:
- Open “Product” from the menu.
- Use the filter and search for the product “Provisionspunkt” (Commission Point) by the Search Key “COMMISSION_POINT”.
- Open the product entry.
- Go to the record tab “Price” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- Pick the same Price List Version that is also linked with the sales partner who shall receive the commission points, e.g., “Vendor Price List (purchase price list)”.
- Enter a Standard Price.
- In the field Tax Category, pick a value-added tax (VAT) category, such as normal, reduced, tax-free, etc.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the price to the list.
- Define the conditions for granting commission.
- Enter a sales order using a sales partner entitled to commission.
View source file on GitHub.com