- You will need a “Quality Issue Warehouse” to which the returned goods can be forwarded.
- Create a sales order and complete it.
- Pick the handling units for the shipment.
- Create a shipment with picked quantities.
Create a Returned Goods Receipt
- Open the entry of a sales order for which you have created a shipment with picked quantities that have been returned.
- Jump to “Shipment (Customer)”.
⌥ alt +
6 to open the sidebar with the list of referenced documents.
- From the list view, select the shipment note in question.
- Start the quick action “Select HU for Return”. The “HU Editor” opens up.
Note: You will also find this action in the actions menu in both the list view and the detailed view of an entry.
- Select the returned HU.
- Start the quick action “Return from customer”. The HU will now be moved to the quality issue warehouse.
- Click “Done” to close the “HU Editor”.
- You will receive a notification in the upper right corner once the return shipment is generated.
- Click on the notification to open the confirmation of receipt of returned goods.
Note: Alternatively, open the entry of the sales order for which you have received customer returns, jump to “Customer Return” and open the corresponding returned goods entry.
- Open the PDF print preview.
View source file on GitHub.com