Make sure to comply with all requirements for the data import in metasfresh. Here you can find a format example for importing postal data.
Note: For importing postal data, you require an import format that is configured with the database table Import Postal Data.
- Open “Data Import” from the menu.
- Open a suitable data import entry or add a new one.
Upload and import the file
- Upload your import file containing the postal data.
- Start the action “Import attachment”. An overlay window opens up.
- In the field Attachment, select the uploaded import file.
- Click “Start” to import the postal data and close the overlay window.
Review Postal Data
- Open “Import Postal Data” from the menu. Here you will find all imported postal data entries.
- Open the entry of the postal data you want to review and correct, if necessary.
- If all data were transferred properly and without errors, this postal data entry will be read-only and you can find the imported data under “Country, City and Postal” in the menu. All further changes can be made there.
- In case data were transferred incorrectly or are missing after the import, you can review and edit each postal data entry under “Import Postal Data”. After having rectified all inaccuracies, you can now manually import the postal data. To do so, please proceed as follows:
Manual Postal Data Import
- Start the action “Import Postal Data”.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
- You will find the imported postal data under “Country, City and Postal” in the menu.
View source file on GitHub.com