Make sure to comply with all requirements for the data import in metasfresh. Here you can find a format example for importing user data.
Note: For importing user data, you require an import format that is configured with the database table Import User.
- Open “Data Import” from the menu.
- Open a suitable data import entry or add a new one.
Upload and import the file
- Upload your import file containing the user data.
- Start the action “Import attachment”. An overlay window opens up.
- In the field Attachment, select the uploaded import file.
- Click “Start” to import the user data and close the overlay window.
Review User Data
- Open “Import User” from the menu. Here you will find all imported user entries.
- Open the entry of the user whose data you want to review and correct, if necessary.
- If all data were transferred properly and without errors, this user entry will be read-only and you can find the imported data under “User” in the menu or also under the record tab “Contact” in the entry of the linked business partner. All further changes can be made there.
- In case data were transferred incorrectly or are missing after the import, you can review and edit each user entry under “Import User”. After having rectified all inaccuracies, you can now manually import the user data. To do so, please proceed as follows:
Manual Business Partner Data Import
- Start the action “Import Users”.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
- You will find the imported user data under “User” in the menu or also under the record tab “Contact” in the entry of the linked business partner.
View source file on GitHub.com