- Open “Manufacturing Order” from the menu.
- Create a new manufacturing order.
- In the field Product, enter a part of the name or number of the product to be produced and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- In the field BOM & Formula, enter a part of the name or number of the bill of materials to be used for production and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- In the field Resource, pick the designated manufacturing facility.
- In the field Workflow, set the required manufacturing steps.
- Enter the Quantity of the product to be manufactured.
- Pick the UOM of the product to be manufactured.
- Pick the Target Document Type Produktionsauftrag (Manufacturing Order).
- In the field Date Promised, set the date and time of product completion.
- Pick a Warehouse where the product will be received after manufacturing.
- Complete the manufacturing order.
Note: Now the action “Issue/Receipt” becomes available in the menu and the manufacturing order receives the Planning status.
|Once all mandatory fields are filled in, the components from the specified BOM are imported to the manufacturing order and listed under the record tab “Components of the Manufacturing Order” at the bottom of the page, where they can then be edited and additional components added individually as well.
View source file on GitHub.com