In metasfresh, in addition to the general access permissions to windows and functions, you can also flexibly configure the management functions for access to individual datasets (“Grant access” and “Revoke access”) within each user role.
To enable these access management functions, please proceed as follows:
- Log in to metasfresh with the user role “System Administrator”.
- Open “Role” from the menu.
- Open the entry of an existing user role or add a new one.
- Go to the record tab “Role Record Access Config” at the bottom of the page and click . An overlay window opens up.
- Pick the Type of record for which it should be possible to manage user permissions, e.g., Table or Business Partner Hierarchy.
- If you select “Type: Table”: In the field Table, enter a part of the name of the database table for which you want to enable access management features and click on the matching result in the drop-down list, e.g., Business Partner or Product.
- Click “Done” to close the overlay window and add the record permission to the list.
Note: Repeat steps 4 to 6 to add further permission entries.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
View source file on GitHub.com