In metasfresh, the date promised of a sales order by default coincides with the order date. Should the dates diverge, they can be changed accordingly by hand. If, however, the date promised generally lies a minimum number of days after the order date, a system administrator can go ahead and adjust the default settings accordingly. To do so, please proceed as follows:
- Log in to metasfresh with the user role “System Administrator”.
- Open “System Configuration” from the menu.
- Use the filter and search for the system configuration with the Name
- Open the system configuration entry.
- In the field Search Key, enter the number of days by which the date promised shall be postponed, depending on the order date.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically. The changes apply immediately.
View source file on GitHub.com