How do I add products to a price list?
There are two ways to add products to a price list:
- Assign a price to a product.
- Add a price.
There are also two ways to review which products are on a price list.
Via Price List Version
- Open an existing price list.
- Go to the record tab “Price List Version” at the bottom of the page.
- Use the context menu of the regarding line to switch into the window “Product Prices” where you will now see a list of all products on the price list.
Note: If the link “Product Prices” does not appear in the context menu, then no products have been added to the price list yet.
Via Filtering Function
- Open “Product Prices” from the menu.
- Use the filter to find the desired price list version.
- You will now only see the products that are on the selected price list.
Zur Quelldatei auf github.com