A margin agreement between a sales partner who is entitled to commission and a customer enables the sales partner to grant a portion of their commission to the customer in the form of a discount on the net price of a product.
- Record a sales partner with whom a commission contract is to be concluded.
- Specify the contractual terms of the commission contract.
- Open “Customer Margin Settings” from the menu.
- Create a new entry.
- In the field Sales partner, enter a part of the name or number of the sales partner based on whose commission the discount shall be calculated and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
- In the field Business Partner, enter a part of the name or number of the customer to receive the discount and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
Note 1: If the field remains empty, the margin agreement applies to all customers.
Note 2: If both general agreements and those with specific customers exist, the one with the more specific data will always prevail.
- In the field Margin %, enter the percentage to be deducted from the sales partner’s commission and then applied as a discount on the net price of the product.
- Set a Valid from date.
Note: If this date lies in the past, the agreement will be effective immediately. If it lies in the future, it will only apply from that date.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
View source file on GitHub.com