- Open “Counter Document” from the menu.
- Create a new configuration entry.
- Set the desired Organization for which the configuration shall apply. To do so, enter a part of the organization’s name into the field and click on the matching result in the drop-down list.
Note: If, e.g., as shown in the figure above, a purchase order placed by Org. A shall automatically trigger the generation of a sales order at Org. B, then set Org. A here.
- Give the configuration entry a Name, e.g., specifying the purpose of the counter document creation, such as “Sales Order upon Purchase Order”.
- Pick the Document Type for which a counter document shall be created, e.g., Purchase Order.
- In the field Counter Document Type, pick the type of counter document to be created, e.g., Sales Order.
- Pick the Document Action to be performed automatically for the counter document upon its creation, e.g., Prepare.
- Go to the menu and look for the process “Verify Document Types”. Run the process in order to validate the counter document configuration and exclude errors.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
More pages about counter documents
View source file on GitHub.com