- Set up a new organization.
- Add products for this organization which can then be linked to the products of another organization.
- Open “Product” from the menu.
- Open the entry of an existing product or add a new one for allocation with another.
- Start the action “M_Product_Create_Mappings_Process” (Allocate product for counter documents). An overlay window opens up.
- In the field AD_Org_Target_ID, pick the target organization whose product selection shall be offered for counter document allocation.
Note: Only those organizations are displayed for which no allocations have been made for the selected product.
- In the field M_Product_Target_ID, pick the target product to which the selected product shall be linked.
Note: Only unlinked products are displayed.
- Click “Start” to allocate the products to each other for counter documents and close the overlay window.
|All existing allocations with products from other organizations are listed under the record tab “Allocated Product” at the bottom of a product entry.
More pages about counter documents
View source file on GitHub.com