If you set a credit status for an entire business partner group, this status will apply to any business partner that is linked to this group upon creation.
If you want to know how to subsequently manage the credit status of a business partner individually, click here.
Set credit status
- Open the entry of an existing business partner group or add a new one.
- Go to the field Credit Status and pick a status, e.g., Credit OK.
Note: This credit status will only be applied to those entries of business partners which are linked to this business partner group after completing these settings. The credit statuses of all existing partners already linked to this business partner group remain unchanged.
- metasfresh saves the progress automatically.
Link credit status to business partner
- Open the entry of an existing business partner or add a new one.
- Go to the field Business Partner Group and pick the group previously configured with this credit status.
- Go to the record tab “Statistics” at the bottom of the page. Here you can check the credit status in the column of the same name and manage it individually.
- Set credit limit.
- Request approval for the credit limit.
- Approve credit limit (only authorized users).
View source file on GitHub.com